Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Everything is Coming Up Roses

2007 is off to a wonderful start. I spent all of New Years Day with the Munchkins, and then Boyfriend suprised me with these yesterday:

He sent them to work, but I got off early yesterday, so one of my friends brought them by when she got off work. They are soooo pretty, and they make me smile every time I walk by them. :)

My creativity has come back full force in the last couple of days. (I always lose enthusiam directly after Christmas. I need a break after all of the gift-knitting.) I've made a couple of coozies (is that how you spell that?) and I have an idea floating around in my head that I plan to translate to yarn very, very soon. I have several projects lined up, some with gift-y deadlines, so I better get my butt in gear.

I also have a long, warm bubble bath planned for, well, right now. I'm off to soak in some bubbly goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! How sweet! What a nice surprise.