Monday, January 01, 2007

Help!

OK, someone help me, please. Ever since I switched to the new beta version of Blogger, I've been trying to figure out how to put the buttons back in my sidebar. I just can't figure it out. Isn't this new template thingie supposed to be easier? Help!!!!!


*Edited* I really want to start the year off with my blog looking pretty and fresh. I can't get buttons to show in my link list, just the name. How do I switch from the name to the button? I just think the buttons look so much nicer over there, they dress up the whole blog somehow.

3 comments:

MollyKnits said...

it is much easier. I had to read the help a few times to get it right myself, but once you use the new layout thingie, you'll love it.

Anonymous said...

Really? I switched and everything was the same! Oh dear, do you have that "img src" code thingy-doo-hickies?

Amanda said...

Sue, I think I did before I switched. Now I'm not sure. Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.