Monday, January 01, 2007

Help!

OK, someone help me, please. Ever since I switched to the new beta version of Blogger, I've been trying to figure out how to put the buttons back in my sidebar. I just can't figure it out. Isn't this new template thingie supposed to be easier? Help!!!!!


*Edited* I really want to start the year off with my blog looking pretty and fresh. I can't get buttons to show in my link list, just the name. How do I switch from the name to the button? I just think the buttons look so much nicer over there, they dress up the whole blog somehow.

4 comments:

MollyKnits said...

it is much easier. I had to read the help a few times to get it right myself, but once you use the new layout thingie, you'll love it.

Tara said...

Oh, I'm already nervous to change it. Don't scare me, lol.

Sue said...

Really? I switched and everything was the same! Oh dear, do you have that "img src" code thingy-doo-hickies?

hookinmama said...

Sue, I think I did before I switched. Now I'm not sure. Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.