Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Around and Around

Thanks for the compliments on the pillows. I love the them and the girls do, too. I definitely see more and more pillows in the near future, they are soooo easy. Sue, I wish I could convince people to take more candid shots of me, but then they aren't candid, right? This one actually was, though.

Since I took my break on Sunday, I've went back to the other projects I was avoiding. I sewed a little on the afghan, and I've been going around and around (and around) on the BB sweater. The body is almost finished, but it's just so monotonous. This is taking serious willpower, people. I'm exhausted from the going in circles. I think I might be starting to crack from the pressure. I'm afraid I may see circles of blue yarn floating in my dreams.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I have a sweater in a box that I started to knit for my husband in 1992. My husband passed away in 2004. Now what to do with it? I just can't bring myself to part with it. It was 100 wool. Maybe when I retire I will finish it, if the moths don't beat me to it. I have cedar balls stored with it. They are supposed do stop the moths - we'll see....