Saturday, August 26, 2006

Random Stuff

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I haven't crocheted much either, or sewed at all. It's been a crazy week. What I have done is run around in circles a lot and surf the Internet. I'm getting so many ideas I think my brain might explode, but very little motivation. Here are some things I found this week that I thought were interesting.

Crazy Aunt Purl's Tips for Decluttering - This actually did motivate me. Long enough to clean out the filing cabinet, anyway, and then I lost it.

The Yarn Harlot's recent entry Breakout - I love everything the Yarn Harlot does, and I really love the way she explains her design process for Joe's gansey. Inspirational!

Arm knitting - This could be cool, but what do you do if you have to answer the phone or something?

Yahoo's Weblog Directory List - How come crafts, crocheting, knitting, or sewing is not listed as a category? Check it out anyway, there are some cool blogs on the list.

An article on Yahoo about Katrina survivors and their life a year after the hurricane - This one really made me think about all the people still struggling daily in New Orleans and surrounding areas. I should donate some squares or something. Please leave any suggestions for which bloggers I could send squares to for Katrina in the comments.

No comments: