Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Bright Question

Here's a little peek at how Laynie's blanket is coming along. Sometimes it is so bright that I can hardly stand to work on it, but this one is going to be SO pretty when it's done. I'm really glad I dug those squares out last week!


Wow. That's bright! Posted by Hello

Deadline: July 11th, Laynie's b-day. I'm cruising right along on it (which may be due to the fact that I've spent half of my week at one friend's house or another stitchin' and... well, ya know). So, this one's pretty much in the bag.

On another note, Amy asked where I found the large, delicate loops that I used for my last stitch markers. To answer, I was looking for something big enough to accomodate my size 11 and 13's, but I couldn't find any toggle rings. I came across these rings in Village Crafts one day. I'm not sure I kept the package, but I do know that they are called memory wire, and they were very cheap. I haven't used them yet, but they fit the needles, and they are going to work perfectly. I plan on making at least two more to complete the set, maybe tonight while I watch the Real World. Till then!

No comments: