Sunday, May 06, 2007

No Pics=Boring

I hate writing posts without pictures. Really, I do. That's probably the main reason that I haven't been blogging much lately. See, when I finally got batteries for the camera, I managed to get two decent pictures out of it, and then it konked out all together. So, no more camera for now. But I may have found a way to transfer my camera phone pictures to the Internet, so hopefully the pictures will be back soon. (I wanted a new digital camera, anyway.)

As for the two pictures that I did get before the camera crapped out, they're up on my Flikr account. There is blog post coming about those soon, very soon.

Even though I have no real proof to back this up, I can say that I have been VERY crafty lately. I reconstructed some of my old clothes, and I'm cranking out blankies for CCCD. The deadline is less than a month away, y'all. I can't wait to show you all this stuff, I've got to go figure out this cell phone/web pictures thingie.

No comments: