Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Good News and Bad News

Ok, here's the bad news first: I lost the batteries I bought for the camera, so still no pictures (I'm always doing silly things like that!).

The good news: I finally finished my first pet blankie to send to Cyrano's Creature Comforts Drive. I still have another that is almost done, and one that is about half-way. The deadline is only a little more than a month away, so I have to get moving to reach my personal goal of five blankets. I want to squeeze in a couple of toys if possible, too.

I promise that as soon as I find those batteries (or buy more) I will take pics of all these unseen projects. No matter how bad the lighting is. Really, I mean it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOh! I can't wait to see them! The shelter kitties and doggies will be sooooo happy!