Monday, February 26, 2007

UFO Update

Remember these?



They are my new UFO challenge project for February. Let's face it, the Boyfriend pillow is not going to be done in the next two days. I don't want to default on the challenge, so I'm switching to these socks. I'm not really going to finish them, either, I'm going to rip them out. And make cute little baby socks out of them. I know I can finish those by the 28th. My friend is due in a very short time, and I want to get something done before the baby arrives. I'm not really in love with these socks anymore, so rippit, rippit it is! I probably wouldn't have finished them, anyway.


I have to mention a big Happy Birthday to my Daddy. My sister took us all out for a very nice lunch, and I was able to stop by JoAnn's and get the part for the sewing machine. Yay, bonus! Anyway, my dad says that he's 39 and holding this year. We got a big kick out of that over lunch. Sure, Dad. We all believe you. Age is really just a number, anyway. We love you no matter how old you are!

No comments: