Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lovin' the Little Things

Finally, a progress picture of the log cabin blanket. It's coming along well, although it's starting to feel a little slow now that it's getting bigger. I've set it aside in favor of working on a couple of other things. I will have to come back to it soon, though, because I'm not sure of the final date for Cyrano's Creature Comforts Drive.



I know that most people say that ripping out an old project is strangely liberating, but I would have to say that I didn't feel much of anything while sending these socks to the frog pond. I just didn't like them anymore. I'm really feeling these baby socks, though. I like the stripes better in small scale. This is the third or fourth pair I've made with Moda Dea Sassy Stripes, and I think the yarn is well-suited to the pattern. I've loved every pair.



I'm off to work on the baby socks now so that I can have them done by tomorrow. I will not default, I will not default, I will not default.

No comments: