Friday, January 19, 2007

We're Alive (but Not Quite Kicking)

It's been a while since I posted but I have plenty of excuses:

  • I am STILL sick, as are both of the Munchkins. This stuffy head/chest cold stuff really sucks!
  • I think my new digital camera is broke, or maybe just possessed. It keeps eating my pictures!
  • The computer was also being a little crazy for a couple of days, so I am completely behind on blogs, and especially this blog.
  • Sometimes I'm just a little lazy. Hey, it happens.

I've been working on lots of little projects in the absence of the computer. I've made several more preemie hats and a couple of can coozies. I'm finishing up a purse for a friend, too, and last night I started mile-a-minute afghan, which I may continue or I may rip back on. I have a couple of gift projects planned that need to be finished by the end of the month, but they are small so it should be no problem.

There is plenty going on under the surface here at Chez Busy, but I don't know if I'll be able to show pics for a while or not. I'll do my best to whip that possessed camera into submission, so we'll just see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time and feel better!

Bonne Marie said...

Chez Busy!? I love it - hope you feel better soon...