Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Jealousy Part 2

Yeah, OK, so I only got more jealous after seeing all the great blogging photos that were taken at MS$W. I will not link to the various blogs with these pictures because it would take me hours (and cause I'm mad here, people!). Just kidding, I will live vicariously through all of you! I knew this would happen, but I just can't stop looking at them, for hours at a time. My WIPs are now angry at the festival also, but my arse is planted in the desk chair and I can't seem to get up and do any real knitting.
I did make some progress on my wedding gift blanket while at a friend's house last night, and the Siren makeup bag is bound off. Thanks, Melissa! (She gave up a night of knitting to let me borrow her size 10s. How sweet.) At some point over the weekend I completed the Bernat Boa scarf, so I'll get pics up as soon as I can of that.
I guess my UFOs are dwindling after all. Hmm, I wonder if that's an excuse to buy new yarn? After all, everybody else's stash grew while they were in Maryland, and I just need to catch up. Right? (OK, maybe I'm stretching it here.)

No comments: