Saturday, May 21, 2005

Crazy Creativity

Things have been hectic around here lately, but in a good way. The creativity is flowing freely and I am riding the wave for all it's worth. I finished the Siren Makeup Bag, and I will post pictures later. I have another secret project that I'm working on, and it's finally coming along the way I want it to. The sewing is also shaping up. I borrowed a friend's sewing machine for the weekend, and last night I cut all the pieces for the tie-dyed bag with my new rotary cutter and cutting mat. I've also sketched out a design that I would like to try for the new Lion Brand design contest.
I must take advantage of these creative spurts when they come, so I will post details on these projects later this week when I run out of energy. Till then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: