Wednesday, June 01, 2005


Bigga Baby Socks Posted by Hello

Project Specs:

Bigga Baby Socks
Pattern: I used the same Granny's Garret pattern as I did for the Rainbow Baby Socks.
Yarn: Bernat Baby Coordinates in 01005, a pale blue
Impressions: I used thicker baby yarn and a size H hook this go round, and I now have a much bigger pair of socks. But they are still just as cute. I want to make a hat to match. These socks may just make it to the donation box for the hospital maternity ward, but I need to find a pattern for the hat, preferrably one knit with circular needles. I would like to learn to make something other than a rectangle when it comes to knitting. Any suggestions?

I'm very worn out, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. My all-too-short 3 day weekend is now over, and things will return to normal at my house and here in blogland. (No more party pics, I promise!) I may not have anything new to show off until the wedding present project is done, there are less than two weeks until the wedding, and I may be running out of yarn. But I will be here, lurking and reading and finishing up that present.

No comments: