Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Couple of Lists

The spring issue of Knitty is up and I spent most of the afternoon looking at it instead of looking after the kids. There are several things I liked, most of which I believe are WAY above my knitting skill level:
  • Ribbon Xback
  • Asana
  • Cecilia
  • Cocktail Monkey
  • Wheelie
  • Shade
  • Petals
  • W

Out of all of these, I think I'm most likely to try Cocktail Monkey and Petals. I'm just not sure I'm brave enough to knit a shirt yet, but I'm on the lookout for a knitalong to get me motivated. (Huhmm, Ribbon Xback, anyone?)

I should really be working on the (quickly approaching) bridal shower gifts instead of playing on the computer. Oops! (I'm tellin' ya, it is HARD to rip myself away from the new Knitty). I do have a finalized list of what will be included in the pamper pack, however.

I think this should be enough to fill up a small box or basket, and besides, I don't think I'll have time to make more for it. And I STILL need to finish the Bar Shawl so I can wear it to the shower. So much to do, so little time. (I think that might be becoming my motto.)

No comments: