Sunday, March 06, 2005

What A Wonderful Day

The weather here today was absolutely gorgeous, 65 or so and SUNNY. I spent the morning cleaning while the hubbie was at work, took and walk with the girls and a friend, and then barbecued with a couple of other friends and their kids. I sat on the deck, worked on a WUA square, and basked in the sunshine while the kids played.
After supper I finished Ambrielle's poncho, except for the finishing that is. It still needs to be sewn together and have some loose ends tucked in. I'll just have to buckle down and do it, even though I hate finishing.

Can't wait until SnB on Tuesday night. We have a solid group of 3 that gets together at my house every Tuesday, but this week we have someone new who wants to learn. She's going to stop by to see what we're all about. It would be great if I could get more people in this little town to pick a hook or some needles and give our craft a chance!

No comments: