Thursday, March 31, 2005

There's More Where That Came From

My friend Allison was sweet enough to bring her digital camera over and take some pics for me There may have been a bribe of my husband's infamous smoked steaks involved, but let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, huh? Anyway, we took picks of all the WIPs I had laying about. Unfortunately, my stepdaughters took their ponchos home on Sunday, presumably to wear to school on Tuesday when they went back from spring break. At least I'd like to think so. The younger girls' hats were on my nightstand, so we took pics of those instead.



Delaynie's HatPosted by Hello




Kassity's Hat

(Please pardon the use of a lamp as a hat stand.) I got the pattern here at Crochet Me. I really like Chelle's designs, and her blog is cool, too. Ambrielle and Kiera's hats are the same, but I used more sophisticated colors to match their ponchos and Bernat Boa to make them "cool" and "teenage".

Pattern Specs:

Kassi and Laynie's Easter Ruffle Hats
Pattern: Ruffle Hat by Chelle Grissom, issue of Crochet Me
Yarn: Leftover Red Heart Supersaver
Patons ChaCha in Vegas
Hook: For Kassi's Toddler size, I used an H-8
For Laynie's Infant size, I used a G-7
I really like the hats, in all sizes, and they were super easy and very quick. It took me about a day and a half for each hat, and I am pretty busy!


Due to time constraints (AKA hubby says it's time to go to bed) I will continue to post the picture Allison and I took. So.....there's more where that came from!

No comments: