Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Busy on a Date

My dear, sweet husband took me out on a "date" to a Mexican restaurant. The girls were at Grandma's, the food was excellent, and it was nice to have some quiet time to ourselves. When we got back I continued to work on the oldest stepdaughter's poncho. She will be recieving it in place of an Easter basket, and her younger sister will be getting one also. They were quite upset that they didn't get ponchos for Christmas. For the younger, I think I'm going to make The Capelet from Coats + Clark. I'll probably just adjust my hook size to make it a little smaller than the smallest size (she's 11), and I have two very pretty shades of blue TLC Heathers that I've been saving for it. I also want to make the Ruffle Brimmed Granny Style Skull Cap from Crochet Me for each to match the ponchos. I already have some Bernat Boa and Patons Cha Cha picked out for those. And I need to think of something handmade to put in each of MY little one's baskets also. Sheesh, that's alot to get done in a little over three weeks. I better get to work!

No comments: