Sunday, April 01, 2007

March UFO Challenge

OK, I'll admit it. I never even chose a project for the UFO challenge for March. What can I say, it was a hell of a month and the challenge was honestly the farthest thing from my mind. So I offer up a little something I did do, that I'm counting for this month just because I can.


I spent a lot of time this month hiding in my closet with my stash. While I was there, I actually tidied up a bit. I took a bunch of tangled-up yarn and half-started projects and rolled them up into pretty little balls of yarn. Much easier to go through now. The pic represents only a small portion of the untangling and organizing that I have started. I'm sad to say that the whole process is not over, but has only just begun. (I'm still counting it for the March challenge, though. I'm just saying.)

No comments: