Thursday, December 14, 2006

Only 11 More Days?!

Wow, time sure is flying by now that Christmas is really just around the corner. I have been SO busy! There hasn't been much blogging around here lately, because if I can manage to find the time to sit down and write a little something, I can't find the energy.

I'm pretty much finished with the holiday gift making. I have a few little somethings to work on yet, but nothing major. Oh, and I have some pillows to sew up and stuff, but the sewing machine has went crazy on me. I don't know if I'll be able to get it to cooperate with me in time to put those presents under the tree, but I'll do what I can.

My biggest concern now is getting everything wrapped up in time for Christmas morning. I have a LOT of presents to wrap! I'm really feeling the Christmas spirit, now (and the Christmas rush). Only 11 days to go!

On another note, I am going to hold off on having a contest for the Mystery Christmas Projects. I only managed to put up 3 hints, and I personally think that makes for a crappy contest. I promise I'll make up for it by having some kind of contest sometime in the new year.

No comments: