Monday, October 30, 2006

What a Day!

After all the craziness of Mardi Gras over the weekend, (which was fantastic, by the way) I was psyched to have the day off from work. Gives me time to build up my energy for Trick-or-Treating tomorrow night. I took full advantage of the beautiful weather and free time to relax and do autumny-type stuff.

I started off the day by heading to the grocery store for all the fixings to make Italian beef. I came right home and put it on to cook. The beef is at the stage now where it is starting to fall apart, and it smells wonderful!

After lunch my friend S. came over for a cup of coffee, and by the middle of the afternoon we were around the kitchen table flipping through craft books, sipping coffee, and enjoying the beautiful view out the kitchen window. My friend E. stopped in and the afternoon turned into a photo shoot for the finished Seraphina and my Symphony scarf.




E.'s daughter Nannon showed up after school, and I just had to take a picture of her cuz she was lookin' so punk-rock stylin". Her 10th birthday was Saturday, and she's a great kid. Happy Birthday Nannon!

I promise to put up project specs for Serafina and the scarf either tonight or tomorrow, but for now I'm getting back to the Italian beef, and after supper E. and I are going to make the invitations for Nannon's birthday party. Back to the fun!

No comments: