Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mardi Gras Finds

I promised pics of the blankie I made last night, so here they are. I am in LOVE with this blanket, and it's all for ME! I needed something for myself to break up the monotony of making Christmas presents.

I love the printed fleece, and it was on sale, of course. I used the same fleece for the back of the blanket that I used for the pillow. They look so cute together on my bed, and the blankie is so warm to snuggle up with!

The winter will be much warmer now!


As I said yesterday, Mardi Gras is in full swing here, and I checked out the flea market uptown this morning. I only brought home a couple of cool finds, the budget is limited this year. By the way, I wore my Blue Beauty Sweater to stroll through the market, it is just warm enough here to show it off! That's it in the upper left corner.
I bought Black Cherry-scented and Blueberry Cobbler-scented candles, and a couple of cute wooden hand-painted signs. Some of these things will probably become Christmas presents.

No comments: