Thursday, September 14, 2006

What I've Been Up To

I have been crocheting, I really have. I just can't show you. (Oooh, don't you hate it when someone tells you they have a secret but they can't tell you what it is?) I've been working on the secretive Christmas project that I talked about before. A lot. In fact, it's almost done. And since I know y'all are curious (the suspense would be killing me by now, ha ha!) I will give you one small hint:



That's it. That's all you get until Christmas. I will be making lots of things to be Christmas presents this year, and some of my family and friends read this blog, so many of them will probably be Mystery Christmas projects. I will reveal MCP #1 and all the rest after Christmas.
I've also been stitching away at my granny square afghan, little by little. Have I mentioned that I hate the sewing-together, finishing part of things? Well, I do. So I force myself to sew the pieces together a tiny bit at a time, and it doesn't seem so bad. It takes forever to finish things this way, though.


I think my stitches could look better, they are a tad bit sloppy. I apologize for the picture quality, my camera cannot take pictures at night (not and come out the right color, anyway).

The little hats for the hospital have been riding around in my project bag, and I take them out and work on them sometimes while I'm on the go. The finished hats are starting to pile up in my closet.

I think that's about it. From the looks of it, I'll be starting something new soon.

1 comment:

erica said...

I've tried to contact you regarding the Midwest Knitters blog ring but your mail has been returned. Please email me at midwestknit [at] erica [dash] lee [dot] org. You were once a member and now the code no longer appears on your blog. Thanks, erica