Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I CANNOT Finish Something Before Starting Something Else!

I know I'm supposed to be finishing up the afghan project, and the pants (and the kajillion unfinished projects in a Rubbermaid tote in my closet) but I started something new. It's the Bronze Beauty top from Lion Brand. I bought a bunch of TLC Heathers last year, and somewhere along the way I set aside 3 skeins of #2470 Teal to use specifically for the sweater. I'm not sure when I downloaded the pattern, but I printed it out and tucked it in a plasic sleeve in my binder of patterns a long time ago.
I like the way it's coming along. I'm crocheting the size small, and with the recommended I hook and my substituted yarn, my guage came out perfectly. I've completed the yoke and 5 rows of the body in spare minutes over the last two days, so it's pretty quick going. I could probably finish it in the next week.
However, I'm sure I'll find something else to start on that I absolutely must make, and I'll be distracted all over again. :)

No comments: