Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm Ba-ack!

Hey everybody! I'm finally hooked back up to this wondrous thing known as "the Internet" and I couldn't be happier about it. It's been almost a year since I posted anything on this blog but I hope to fill it with new pictures and stories about my life. My VERY different life. A lot of things have changed for me since the last time I wrote something here. I'm divorced, I have an apartment with Kassi and Laynie, and I'm living life the best I can on my own. It's a new experience for me, this living life on my own thing. I got married straight out of high school, so I never went through the experience of getting my first apartment by myself. I always had my hubbie there. Now hubbie is ex-hubbie and the girls and I live about 5 blocks from our old house, in a small but cute 2 bedroom apartment. We're making out OK. It gets easier as time goes by, but I still have moments where I miss my old life, the life I use to write about here. But the things that I have carried over from that time to now, such as my beautiful girls and my crocheting, help to keep me going and remind me that no matter how much changes, some things are always the same. Now that I'm back, I'll be updating all the time, sharing my life, the girls, my crocheting, and whatever else I can think of with all of you. Have a safe and happy 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are back! I just started blogging again too. I hope that we can both keep it up. lol! Glad to hear that things are good even though they are really different. I wish you all the best!