Tuesday, May 03, 2005


Posted by Hello

Project Specs

Fuzzy Snake Scarf
Pattern: My own, I'm not sure you can even call it a pattern because it is so, so simple.
Yarn: Red Heart Supersaver in a variegated colorway I can't remember the name of, it's mossy green, pale blue, off white, and a sort of tan
Fluff from New York Yarns in a pale blue

This is my first knitted scarf, and I think it came out pretty well. It was supposed to be about 3 inches wide, but when I started it I didn't know that stockinette rolls. When I noticed what was happening, I figured I would just block it, but it turns out that I like the rolled effect. I'm going to leave it. The approximate length of this beauty is 11 feet, and it can be wrapped just once to hang long, or several times for a shorter length and warmer neck.

No comments: